Event | Redefining Education: Expanding Horizons
The Bombay Teachers’ Training College is a premier institution preparing teachers for all levels of education for more than four decades. The college prepares educational professionals for the Pre-primary stage up to the Doctoral level. Our alumni are highly placed across all geographies. The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and recognised by NCTE. It is one of the institutions under the aegis of the prestigious Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board. The college was re-accredited ‘A’ Grade by NAAC in 2011. Our college has organized a number of UGC sponsored National and state level conferences. This is the first time the college has taken the initiatives in organizing the International conference.
The institution has taken the initiative of organizing Three-day UGC sponsored International Conference on the theme “Redefining Education: Expanding Horizons” from Thursday, 10th to Saturday, 12th January, 2012.The conference is being organized with the intention of providing a forum for exchange of ideas on various elements related to education.
The sub-themes of the International Conference are:
- Reinventing Instructional Design
- Renovating Educational Spaces
- Realigning Educational Systems
- Reawakening Education Professionals
- Rediscovering Aesthetics in Education
- Rethinking Global Perspectives in Education
- Reinforcing Values in Education
- Renewing Educational Research
The length of the paper should be approximately 2500 words excluding references. Format as mentioned for the abstract.
- Contributors need to clearly identify the category or type of the presentation being submitted. All papers will be reviewed by the Expert Committee.
- Each co-author has to register for the conference.
- Closing date for abstract submission: 15.09.2012
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts: 30.09.2012
- Last date of submission of full papers: 01.11.2012
- Notification of peer review of papers: 30.11.2012
- Last date for submission of revised final papers along with registration fee: 15.12.2012
- Papers received up to 15th December, 2012 will be published in book form with ISBN.
Conference Fees & Payment Mode
- Delegates from India: Rs.2000
- International Delegates : $150
- Demand Draft drawn on a nationalized/international bank payable by Bank draft in favour of Bombay Teachers’ Training College, Mumbai.
Limited accommodation may be available on payment basis.
Last Date for Registration:
- For Presenters: 15th December, 2012
- For Participants: 5th January, 2013
Our target audience will be the faculty of art, science, commerce, management and humanities; the faculty of teacher education and professional courses; and the student community of all these institutions at both graduate & post-graduate levels; the educational administrators, researchers, professionals from corporate sectors, personnel from NGOs, curriculum designers, and policy makers.