We are actively looking for your voice in this community. We are looking for guest posts to augment the rapidly growing content on eVeltio TEN. We are passionate about teacher education and development – if you are too, we welcome you to write for us. If you are someone who has a stake in education, please get in touch with us using the links provided below.
Writing for eVeltio TEN
eVeltio TEN is a teacher-specific community site. We create and curate content that is of interest to teachers. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Teacher Education
- Continuous Professional Development
- Policy Issues affecting Teachers
- Lesson Plans and Planning Tools
- Use of Technology in the Classroom
- Open Education Resources for Education
Guidelines for Guest Posts
- Non-commercial: Content that you intend to publish on eVeltio TEN should not be regarding a product or a service that you provide. We offer different means to help the teaching community know about various products and services through sponsored posts. If you are looking to advertise or publish a sponsored post, please contact us.
- Original Content: Content that is published on eVeltio TEN should be original, i.e. it must not be previously published anywhere (online or in print).
- Exclusivity: You may not publish this article anywhere else (including personal blogs). You are free, however, to excerpt content from the article to inform and direct your audience to the primary article on eVeltio TEN.
- Profile: We will publish an author profile for the article. We’ll publish your photo and any other social or profile links (maximum four) you provide us. (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Blog, etc)
- Editing: We may choose to make small edits to the article you send us. If we believe any major rework is required, we’ll send back the article with feedback and publish it after you resubmit it.
- Length: We do not insist on word-limits for articles. We leave it up to you to determine the ideal length of the article considering the audience.
- Questions: If you have any questions, please let us know.
To know more regarding publishing with us, contact us. In the form, give a brief description and background about yourself and a very short description of the article that you would like to publish.