What is an Entrepreneur?
A businessman is a person who creates a new business, carrying most of the risks and enjoy most of the prizes. The process of creating a company gives the entrepreneurial spirit. The businessman is often seen as an innovator, a source of ideas, articles, new, and business / procedures.
Entrepreneurs play a fundamental role in any economy, using the skills and initiative needed to predict needs and provide new ideas to the market. Entrepreneurship showing that they are successful in creating the risks associated with the creation of ongoing benefits, reputation and opportunities. The entrepreneurial spirit does not lose and less prevalence in the markets of the interested parties.
- A person attached to the risk of starting a new business entrepreneurship is called an entrepreneur.
- A businessman creates a company to achieve the idea of him, known as the entrepreneurial spirit, which is added capital and work to produce goods or services for profit.
- The company is very dangerous, but it can also be very valuable, as it serves a lot of growth, innovation and economic generation.
- The route entrepreneurs will depend on the files and taxes on how the business is based on terms of structures.
Definition of Entrepreneurship
Enterprise is the process or activity, to start, develop, manage and operate the company, and all the risks involved, to obtain benefits. It is one of the four factors of production, the other to be land, work, and capital.
The characteristics of the Entrepreneurship
- Process: Entrepreneurship is a systematic, objective, creative and continuous process, that entrepreneurs makes the business work without problems.
- Innovation: Innovation is the main characteristic of the entrepreneur, which creates a difference in the market. In fact, it helps the company to introduce the product quickly, since there is little company that is selling the product in the market.
- Network Development: Develop strong links with Parties, such as suppliers, distributors, banks, debtors, accredited and many others, directly or indirectly related to the business process, there would be good merit, in the market.
- Potential for profits: The benefit is something, which maintains the organization, in fact, acts as a stimulus for the employer, do better than ever. Therefore, before making any decision about the company, priority is given to profit, that is, and you are taking any of the steps, the entrepreneur recognizes whether it is profitable or not.
- Forecast Market Trends and future possibilities: The employer must be kept close to market trends and future demands so that the company continuously work to improve the products or services offered, and grow further.
- Assumption of risks: You may have listened to “there is no risk, without any profit”, which means that the profitability of the business depends on the risk factor. So there are basic risks and rewards with the company; In fact, it is not surviving small business without risks.
Main differences between entrepreneur and entrepreneurship
The difference between the entrepreneur and the entrepreneurship is discussed at the points indicated below:
- Entrees is a person or a group of individuals, who have a vision, which only creates money, but can alleviate the way, providing such products and services that have value for the client., And they are taking all the risks, which come on the way . On the contrary, entrepreneurship is the art of thinking about reality, not only to establish resources to shape the idea, but always efforts in that direction, to get a benefit in the future and win all Risks and rewards.
- A businessman is a person who has a unique and practical idea in his mind. As regards, Enterprise is the process of providing and executing creative businesses and services.
- A businessman is an innovator, since he / she gives an innovative idea, nobody else introduces him / her. On the contrary, entrepreneurship is the path by which a person can do innovations.
- Entrepreneur sets the business company, to convert the idea, into a product or in a service, which could help many by cushioning the work form is made. On the contrary, all business initiative in relation to the business and take all the risks that arise along the way, to give an appropriate way to the businessman’s vision.